Couture Dentistry is a Texas-based health institution that is both known for providing dental services and also medical spa services. Even though still a budding force in the cosmetic and dental scene, they are already making waves in the lone star state. Today, let’s know more about the medical spa services they offer besides the dental services part of the expertise.
Aside from the medical spa services that Couture Dentistry offers, it is a dentistry institution the best within the Texan borders. Here are some of the clinic’s standard procedures in terms of dental care.
I. Dental Exams, Cleanings, and X-rays
1. Complete Dental Exams
The expert dentists perform comprehensive dental exams at Couture Dentistry. As part of your initial dental visit, check-up exams become a regular part of the excellent job your dentist and hygienist will perform, including the following:
- Examination of diagnostic X-rays or radiographs
- Examination of existing restorations
- Examination of tooth decay
- Gum disease evaluation
- Oral cancer screening
2. Professional Dental Cleaning
Registered Dental Hygienists typically perform professional dental cleanings or dental prophylaxis. The standard cleaning appointment includes dental exams and the following:
- Removal of calculus, more commonly known as tartar
- Removal of plaque
- Teeth polishing
3. Digital X-rays
Another service provided by Couture Dentistry is digital radiography. Also called digital X-rays, it is the latest and cutting-edge technology utilized in taking dental X-rays. This remarkable technique uses electronic sensors to capture and store digital images on your computer instead of the traditional X-ray film. These images can instantly be viewed and enlarged, efficiently helping your dentist and dental hygienist detect problems and deal with them immediately. Digital X-rays can help reduce radiation by up to 80-90% more than traditional dental X-rays with lower exposure capabilities.
II. Fillings, Root Canals, and Extractions
1. Tooth Fillings
Tooth fillings are used in treating small holes, or cavities, in the teeth. Repairing excavations involves your dentist removing decayed tooth tissues and then filling the spaces using filling material.
2. Root Canals
Endodontics or root canal treatments are dental procedures used to treat infections at a tooth’s center. This procedure is not painful and can save your teeth that might otherwise require removal.
3. Tooth Extractions
Tooth extractions may be essential for many reasons, including severe damage or decays. As the most common dental procedure, tooth extraction can help eliminate bacteria and improve your oral health in general at the same time.
III. Cosmetic Dentistry – Whitening, Porcelain, and Composite Veneers
Cosmetic dentistry deals with the improvement of your teeth’s appearance of your teeth. They are usually elective rather than essential, but some treatment cases also give therapeutic benefits.
1. Teeth Whitening
It is a simple process using whitening products with at least one of two tooth bleaches (carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide). These bleaches help break teeth stains into tinier pieces, making their color less concentrated and your teeth brighter.
2. Porcelain and Composite Veneers
- As a thin porcelain shell, porcelain veneers adhere to the tooth’s outer surface.
- Composite veneers, on the other hand, are engineered resins that are affixed to the outer surface.
These veneers are made to match and whiten your teeth and eventually improve your overall smile.
IV. Implants – placement and restoration
Dental implant restoration happens when the implant posts become fully healed along with the jawbone. This process, called osseointegration, requires four (4) to six (6) months before creating a sturdy foundation for new tooth replacements that gets placed on the top.
V. Crowns, Bridges, Full and Partial Dentures
- Removable partial dentures or bridges usually consist of teeth replacements attached to pink or gum-colored plastic bases, connected using a metal framework that holds the entire denture inside the mouth.
- Partial dentures use one or more natural teeth that remain in the upper or lower jaw.
- Fixed or permanent bridges replace one or more teeth. It is done by placing crowns on your teeth on either side of the space, attached with artificial teeth to them. This so-called “bridge” is then placed and cemented into its place.
Couture Dentistry also has trained orthodontists that help diagnose, prevent, and treat irregularities in the teeth and jaw. These experts correct particular conditions existing in the mouth. They are also trained in identifying problems that can develop in the future. Orthodontists deal with people of all ages, from young children to older adults.
VII. Oral Appliances for Controlling Sleep Apnea
The most widely used and popular mouth device for sleep apnea is called a mandibular advancement device or MAD. These oral appliance devices resemble a mouth guard commonly used in sports. MADs snap over the upper and lower dental arches, having metal hinges that allow the lower jaw to be eased forward.
VIII. Preventive Care, Periodontal Therapy, and Nutritional Counseling
Preventive dentistry is an approach in dental care that helps maintain good oral health. It combines regular dental check-ups with the development of good habits, such as brushing and flossing. Starting early in childhood, taking care of our teeth extends throughout our lives.
IX. Relaxation techniques using nitrous oxide sedation
Nitrous oxide sedation always starts and finishes with patients receiving 100% oxygen. Then, they are gradually allowed to breathe. Flow rates of 5–6 L/min typically become acceptable to most patients. You can still adjust this flow rate after observations are done on the reservoir bag.
Couture Dentistry also provides medical spa services like any other medical clinic or med spa in the country. But you can be assured that the services offered by this medical institution are the best, with the best customer service and care there is and will ever be. Here are some of the standard services provided by Couture Dentistry:
- Botox – blocks particular chemical nerve signals, primarily ones that cause muscles to contract. They temporarily relax the facial muscles, causing wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes.
- Lip fillers – a popular type of dermal filler used to increase the volume of the lips. They help in restoring or adding volume to your lips.
- Cheek fillers – injections that raise volumes of the areas above and around your cheekbones. It provides an illusion of a more defined bone structure. When injected under the skin layer, cheek filler volumes can also smoothen wrinkles and fine lines.
- PDO threads – use dissolvable sutures in rejuvenating and lifting skin that’s sagging. They are cheaper and faster alternatives to facelift surgeries. Recovery time is minimal, allowing you to return to work the same day.
- Chemical Peels – treats wrinkles, discolored skin, and scars usually found on the face. They can be done either alone or combined with other known cosmetic procedures. In addition, they can be done at different depths, usually from light to profound.
If you want to experience excellent and effective medical spa services with expertise in dental procedures, Couture Dentistry is the best clinic for you. They can help you with any concerns you might have under any of the two fields. Couture Dentistry will indeed care for you. Visit them now! https://couturedentist.com/